Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

This is a movie generator, right here.

I am ToeJam Ryan, the sexiest killer, and my destiny is to rescue mankind!

Columbine Massacre Columbine Massacre

I couldn't agree more with sir Bruno Warsaw. This game is the most beautiful work of historical fiction I've ever played in my relatively short lifetime. I do indeed hope we receive a sequel to this. 666/10

Thieves Away! Thieves Away!

Nice Game, but needs more info.

I couldn't understand a lot of it, I found myself confused for a few seconds, until I finally got it. The difficulty is a little high, unless I missed something.

Zack's Hardware Zack's Hardware

A very Entertaining, yet childish and amusing!

I loved this game as it was a very well designed and family oriented game! I've already seen this in these reviews, but part collecting was slightly harder to do when I was in "The Battlezone". Otherwise a completely well thought/made game! Good job!

I Hate This Game I Hate This Game

A DAMN good game!

Stay on the walkthough page for support only whn you need it, click enough times, and you will make it through!

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Beautiful Game,One personal problem...

MY LEVEL ISNT GOING UP AND I CANT UNLOCK SPECIAL ZOMBIES AND IM AT AMERICA CHINA AND RUSSIA!!! I checked the version and still not working! I want those damn special zombies! Help me!

Super Chick Sisters Super Chick Sisters

P.E.T.A. People Eat Tasty Animals.

The only reason i rated this "game" a 2 is because I dont like chicken, but im still in no way a vegetarian. I played this because it looked like a funny mario spoof, but TOFU?! FREAKING TOFU?! Anyway, if it had been a mario spoof WITHOUT THE VEGGIE SHIT!!! I would have rated an 8. Anyway: Better luck next time!

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

I even LEARNED something from this!

Never look at a gypsy's balls! I love this game!

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

Pro Deesh!

This game is the best! I love the puzzle and the physics parts. Thing is, I hate when it GENTLY lands on the ground , like, maybe off 1 brick, and it breaks.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

SICK!!!

This is my single FAVORITE computer game ever! All I would like is a newer version with new people and better items.
Otherwise, ITS THE BEST!